Beauty and Lifestyle blog

Tuesday, 30 May 2017

5 easy, healthy summer snacks and drinks

Summer is almost there, and everyone is trying to get a bikini body, although, in my opinion, everyone has a bikini body ;). But trying to be healthy is always a good thing, I ate A LOT during my exams. It was crazy, like there was a stress monster inside my body eating up all the food... So I  thought it's time to eat healthy again. I was inspired by amazing healthy snacks that are all over Pinterest, and I came up with some snacks. I hope you enjoy my third blog post!

Detox water

Because I had been eating quite unhealthy, a good detox was needed. This detox water tastes so good, it's refreshing, and water on its own is always good of course. 



Ingredients


400 ml water 
Two slices of lemon 
Two slices of lime 
Fresh mint leaves 




Instructions

It's really easy, you just slice up the lemon and lime, put it in a glass together with the mint leaves, water, and some ice cubes. Add a straw and drink up! 


Apple peanut butter snacks

This snack is really nutritious because of the peanut butter and mixed nuts. It also looks very appealing, and it's easy to make. And of course, it's super healthy!



Ingredients

One apple 
Peanut butter 
Mixed nuts



Instructions

Slice up the apples in circles and cut out the middle, add the peanut butter and sprinkle the mixed nuts on top. And done! Super easy ;)




Fruit skewers 

You might think I didn't have much inspiration at this point, but that's not the case. I really wanted to include fruit skewers because they are super easy to make, they are really healthy, and they look amazing. You can always serve them at a party or take them with you in a Tupperware. It also makes you eat certain kinds of fruit you normally wouldn't eat. 



"Ingredients" 

Some chopped up fruit 
A couple of skewers 




Instructions
Of course super easy, just put the fruit on the skewers and enjoy!


Avocado on toast 

So This is my personal favorite, avocado on toast. First of all, avocado is super healthy. Avocado is amazing for your hair, nails, and skin. It's anti-inflammatory, and it lowers your cholesterol. And secondly, it's delicious!


I added a little bit of parsley.
Ingredients
Two slices of bread 
One avocado 
Salt and pepper 


Side note: Don't eat the cat!
 Instructions 
First, toast the bread, then cut open the avocado, put it in a bowl and make a spread out of it with a fork. Put the avocado on your toast, add some salt and pepper, and done :).




Watermelon and strawberry popsicles

This last one is amazing because it's just like eating a popsicle. It's super refreshing and healthy, and you don't have to feel guilty about eating ice cream ;). 





Ingredients 

One cup of strawberry's 
Three cups of watermelon 
One lime 






Instructions 
Chop up the strawberry's and the watermelon and put them in a blender. Then squeeze the lime and add the juice. Mix it all up, and pour the mixture into the popsicle molds. Put it in the freezer and wait for 5-6 hours. And that's it! Delicious and healthy popsicles.




Hopefully, you enjoyed my third blog post! Follow and share if you did. And send me pictures of your recreations! Bye bye, and I'll see you next time :).

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Great post! I love the watermelon and strawberry popsicles. My blog: www.notesfromla24.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apples with peanut butter and water with lemon are honestly the best things ever haha! Great post and blog, I'll have to try out those ice lollies!

    Stella xx
    http://onegirlblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig