Beauty and Lifestyle blog

Thursday, 25 May 2017

Cleansing favorites

Clarisonic Mia 2

So for Christmas, my niece got a Clarisonic, I'm really into skincare, but I never considered buying a Clarisonic since its pretty expensive. But my niece told me she loved her Clarisonic and that she saw a big difference in her skin. So asked a Clarisonic for my birthday, and tried it out myself. And I absolutely love my Clarisonic, I use the brush head for sensitive skin, it’s a cleanse if just 1 minute, and it leaves you feeling spotless!  And I saw a big difference in my skin. I use it every night.

So what did it do?
It definitely cleared some breakouts, my skin feels much softer because the brush slightly exfoliates. And I can see my acne scars fading making my overall complexion look better. I really love my Clarisonic, and I highly recommend it. I've had a cheaper version of the Clarisonic with a rotation brush, but I didn't like it, the Clarisonic is very gentle, and it doesn't hurt my skin at all.






You can change up the brush heads!




Clinique take the day off cleansing balm


So now that I had a Clarisonic I wanted to double cleanse my face, this is a method where you first take off your makeup with oil or a balm, rinse the balm or oil off with all your makeup, and then you double cleanse by washing your face with a foam or cream cleanser. This is perfect when you are using a Clarisonic because you don't want to “massage” your makeup into your pores, so you take it off first.

So for the first step of double cleansing, I bought the Clinique take the day off cleansing balm, and I really love it! You just take a little bit of the cleanser and start cleansing your face (you go in on a dry face, you do not wet your face for this step) you can also take off your eye makeup with this cleanser, without it making your vision blurry. Most oils or balms do make your vision blurry (like coconut oil), but luckily this one doesn’t. So now you are looking like a panda, just rinse it off with warm water, warm water will open up your pores, and this is beneficial for the next step.





I have had it for 2 months now.


Rituals creamy foam cleanser


So for the next step, I take my Clarisonic and the Rituals creamy foam cleanser (you can also use your hands) and still with a wet face I start cleansing my face. I also use this cleanser in the morning, and it's just amazing. It smells lovely, and it cleanses my face excellent without drying out my face. I love this for the second step of my double cleansing and for cleansing my face in the morning. I love that I don't need three cleansers because I can use this AM and PM. So then I rinse my face and end my cleansing routine by rinsing my face with really cold water, this closes your pores, and this will stop dirt from coming it your pores, so you'll get fewer breakouts.


so this is my current cleansing routine, and I really love it, I have seen a big difference in my skin since doing it this way.





But if you don't want to double cleanse because its touch much of a hassle for you I would recommend using the Philosophy purity cleanser, this is a creamy cleanser. You can also use this to take off your makeup. I've used this for a long time, but I prefer the double cleanse method because it takes off all the makeup. And I don't massage the makeup into my pores while cleansing.





So these were my cleansing favorites, I hope you liked my first blog post, and hopefully, I helped you with your skincare routine!




Pricelist and where to get:


Clarisonic Mia 2: €149,-


Clinique take the day off cleansing balm (125 gr): €28,95


Rituals creamy foam cleanser (125 ml): €12,50


Philosophy purity cleanser (240 ml): €24,35


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig