Beauty and Lifestyle blog

Sunday, 28 May 2017

My favorite perfumes

Hi, and welcome back to my blog! 
So now that the layout of my blog is to my liking, I'm going to post a lot more!
For this post, I wanted to talk to about my favorite perfumes. The past months I have been testing out some perfumes. And these are my favorites:

Coach the Fragrance (Eau de Parfum):


Coach is my favorite 'all rounder perfume' it's good for AM and PM, it smells so good! You know how women can consider a scent as 'my scent,' well I consider Coach as 'my scent.' I found it to be the perfect combination of sweet, floral and fresh. I received a little sample of it, and it was love on first.. sniff? I guess... Coach is being described as "A fragrance full of contrasts inspired by the spontaneous energy and downtown style of New York City. Spirited and sparkling, yet sensual and feminine" It's a big claim, but I think it lives up to it. 

The main ingredients (besides alcohol and water of course)are:

Top: Raspberry, Pear and Pink Pepper


Heart: Turkish Rose, Gardenia, Cyclamen 

Base: Suede Musk, Cashmeran, sandalwood



The bottle looks amazing! You can twist the top, to open and close it. Ideal for traveling :)

La vie est belle (Eau de Toilette):


The next perfume was a present from my mom :). La vie est belle Eau de parfum is 'her scent,' and it smells lovely. I have the Eau de Toilette, and I think it's a perfect AM perfume. It's a very soft, sweet and feminine fragrance, and I love it for 'on the go.' If you are more into sweet soft scents, I would really recommend this one! I absolutely love it.
The main ingredients are:

Top: Blackcurrant and Pear


Heart: Iris, Jasmine, and orange blossom


Base: Tonka bean, Vanilla, Praline and Patchouli 



Rihanna reb'l fleur (Eau de parfum):


So I've had this perfume for quite a long time now, but I still love it. This is more of a PM fragrance because it's quite heavy. It's a strong sweet/floral scent, but not too sweet in my opinion. It lingers on, so you smell it all day long. It's a perfume made by Rihanna, it was launched in 2011.
The main ingredients are:
Top: Peach, Plum, Coconut and Cranberry
Middle: Tuberose, Violet, and Hibiscus
Base: Amber, Musk, Patchouli and Vanilla


Sun (Eau de toilette)

I've had this fragrance for quite I while now, I bought it because my mom always wore it in the summer, and I loved it! And still do :). It's the perfect summer scent, it smells very nice and fresh, and a little bit like sunscreen which reminds me of the summer holiday. I don't really like the bottle, but I can see past that since it is really affordable for such a nice perfume. This perfume is made by Jill Sander, and it launched in 1989!
The main ingredients are: 

Top: African orange blossom, Bergamot, Lemon and Rosewood

Hart: Ylang-Ylang, Vanilla, Iris, and Rose.

Base: Musk, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Amber, Tonkabean, Vanilla and Tabacco leaf.




Ritual of Dao (bed and body mist) 

So the last one isn't really a perfume, but it is a bed and body mist. But the scent lingers on for quite a while. This is my second bottle, and I absolutely love it! It's amazing as a body mist, and also really nice as a bed mist. It's a calming mist, so I like to spritz a little of it on my pillow before I go to sleep. The scent is really soft and fresh, and I love the bottle. I love that it doesn't contain alcohol because alcohol is quite bad for your skin. The mist is enriched with White Lotus and Yi Yi Ren. All in All, I just love it!




I hope you liked my second blog post! If you did, you could follow my blog to stay updated, and you can share this post! Stay tuned and hopefully till next time. 

Price list and where to get: 

Coach (90ml) €90,-

La vie est belle (50ml) €78,55

Reb'l Fleur (100ml) €34,95

Sun (75ml) €25,45

Ritual of Dao bed and body mist (50ml) €16,50 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig